Finally, stop letting fear hold you back and start doing what you want.
Anything worthwhile that you can do, will likely scare you.
You probably woke up today wanting more. To do more, be more, or live in a way that lights you up.
But something got in your way, didn’t it? Maybe you stayed small, acted out of what you’re expected to do. Maybe you played it safe, instead of following your heart. Maybe you don’t even know what your heart says half the time because your brain is in the way.
That can change, right now. Keep reading to find out how…
If you ask yourself “Is this all there is?” or feel deflated at the thought of waking up every morning for the next 30 years to do exactly what you’re doing now, you’re not living your dream.
If the first thing you would do if you won the lottery or got diagnosed with cancer is quit everything you’re doing now, you’re cheating yourself.
We all have reasons why we’re not doing what we want, but if you give them a good hard look, most of them boil down to fear.
Imagine if you weren’t afraid.
Imagine having the confidence to take on your greatest projects, and succeed!
Imagine how it would feel to stop worrying what other people think of you or how you compare.
Imagine if you didn’t have to waste time struggling with yourself because you’re too intimidated to get started.
Imagine the relief of letting go of your self-doubt and worry.
Imagine the power of knowing you can cope with any situation that comes along.
Imagine how it would feel to run your own life and go after your dreams, without fear dragging you down and holding you back.
This is true freedom.
And it comes from overcoming your fears.
I’ve been there.
I know how it feels to struggle with fear. A few years ago, I was a complete mess. I hated my life, but I didn’t know what to do about it. That scared me so much, I couldn’t even face how unhappy I was.
The more afraid I got, the worse it got. I was afraid of everything, even my own thoughts. From the outside, my life looked pretty good, and I was determined to keep it that way. But that was just a shell to hide what was really going on.
I think, deep down, my biggest fear of all was that if I faced reality, I would have to change my life. If I acknowledged how unhappy I was, I would have to take action and do something about it.
When I started turning my life around, it didn’t happen overnight, but it did happen. If you had told me back then how great things are going now, I don’t think I would have believed that I would…
- race cars for fun
- create a successful blog with friends and visitors from all over the world
- help other people change their lives and be happier
- write an ebook on how to have a good relationship, and get it into over 1100 buyers’ hands in the first two months
- come up with the idea for a huge project, get dozens of big-name people to collaborate, and see it gross over $100,000 dollars in three days
- quit my job and follow my dream of supporting myself as a writer
The thing is, all of this was in my power all along. I just didn’t see it. My own fears, doubts, and mistaken beliefs were holding me back and keeping me trapped in a life of misery. All that time, I had the key to my own cell and chains. I just didn’t realize it.
What you gain by mastering fear
It’s amazing, once you start facing your fears and doing the things you’re afraid of, how gratifying it is. It’s not just being able to do the things you always wanted, although that is very satisfying. It’s also how great you feel about yourself!
You respect yourself more and realize your worth. You no longer need to compare yourself to other people or worry about what they think, because you have confidence in yourself. And you open yourself up to so many more possibilities!
As I’ve done each scary thing, it has seemed terrifying before I did it, merely part of life while I did it, and astonishingly no big deal after I did it.
As I’ve demonstrated to myself that each of these things was neither impossible nor dangerous, my comfort zone has gotten bigger, giving me a foundation for trying new, bigger things. And I’m not sure there’s anything more exhilarating than the whoosh of your comfort zone expanding, whether it’s from big adventures or just tackling everyday challenges that once had the better of you. It’s not that you don’t feel fear any more. Instead, you learn to handle it, work with it, use it.
The world opens up for you.
I want this for you, and I know how hard it is to get there by yourself.
When you’re alone and afraid, the fears can feed on each other and multiply until you feel paralyzed. If you’re at all like I was, you may have fears like these.
What if I’m making a fool of myself?
What if I’m being unrealistic? I don’t have it that bad. Maybe I should just be grateful things aren’t worse.
What if there’s something wrong with me and I can’t do any better than this?
What if nothing ever changes and I keep struggling with these same problems and fears forever?
What if I fail?
What if I succeed and everyone hates me for it?
What if everyone finds out how weak and imperfect I am?
When I asked if anyone was interested in learning to overcome your fears, the response blew me away. Your comments, emails, and survey responses have shown me that this is something you need, now!
You want freedom.
You want to breathe easier.
You want to do what you want.
You want to make a difference in people’s lives.
You want to be able to conquer anything that comes your way.
You want to be happy.
You want to be able to look back on your life and be proud that you took the risks to be your best self and make the most of your life.
I want to see you do all this and more. I want to see you living your dreams, and dreaming bigger and bigger. So I got to work developing a workshop to help you do just that.
Introducing Beyond Fear
Beyond Fear is a 12-module course designed to help you overcome your fear so you can follow your dreams. You get all the material instantly, so you can go at your own pace and dive deeper into the modules you need most. Each module includes:
- A 14- to 19-page PDF file of written material so you can learn what causes your fears and how to overcome them
- Case studies and stories to bring the material to life
- An executive summary so you can recap quickly at any time
- A set of though-provoking guiding questions to help you apply the techniques and strategies to your own life
- Source information in case you want to read further
Bonus: 9 inspirational audio interviews with visionaries and fear-conquerers, including advice and stories about how they’ve overcome fears and what works for them.
Module 1 – Don’t freak out!
—featuring Farnoosh Brock of Prolific Living
Being able to approach situations calmly is the first step to overcoming fear. As you break the freakout cycle, you become more aware of your ability to cope. You gain confidence in yourself. You also gain a clear head for solving problems, which makes everything much easier. It feels a lot better, too!
- How to handle disasters, keep your cool, and cope with everyday life
- The most common mistake people make in the face of fear, and how to avoid it
- What most people don’t realize about getting upset
- The roots of freaking out and how to break the cycle
- 6 approaches to change the way you look at threatening situations so you can face them calmly
- One simple secret weapon that will help you be more resilient
Module 2 – Getting Clear on Your Fears
—featuring Tyler Tervooren of Advanced Riskology
Getting clear on your fears is immensely important to being able to move beyond them. You’ll always have fear to one degree or another, especially if you’re committed to doing worthwhile things. But you can overcome it by learning not to let it bother you, managing it, and moving past it.
- How to get clear on what you’re really afraid of
- Identifying what’s behind each of your fears so you can defuse them
- Why many people are threatened by challenges, obstacles, and things they don’t know–and why you don’t have to be
- How to approach formless anxiety so you can stop wasting energy and making yourself miserable
- How to use what-ifs to your advantage instead of letting them upset you
- 10 Common obsolete fears that may be holding you back
- How to distinguish unfounded fears from the voice of wisdom so you can make smart decisions
Module 3 – Expanding Your Comfort Zone
—featuring Jennifer Gresham of Everyday Bright
You have the power to overcome your fear, no matter where you are now. It starts with expanding your comfort zone.
- Why we stay in situations we hate, and how you can break your inertia
- How to overcome worries and anxiety, step by step
- Two approaches for what to do when your fears stand in the way of what you want to do
- How to break failure’s power over you
- One simple technique to help you get out of your own way and stop sabotaging yourself
- Foundations of bravery
Module 4 – Optimizing Your Mindset to Remove Your Limits
—featuring Jonathan Mead of Illuminated Mind
Many of us have underlying assumptions about ourselves and life that hold us back. Limiting beliefs and faulty assumptions are like brakes. As you unearth and dismantle them, you’ll be able to go much farther with less energy in your efforts to transcend fear and do what you want to do.
- How to stop being your own worst enemy
- How to recognize your excuses and break their hold
- One special fear that’s common to overachievers, and how to stop letting it wreck your sense of security
- How to develop more faith in yourself
- Four great techniques for unlocking your power
Module 5 – The Mechanics of Fear
When you’re in the grip of fear, it’s easy for the fear to feed on itself. If you understand how fear works and what’s happening, you can break its power over you more easily.
- Why you often feel afraid when, rationally, you know there’s no real danger
- What’s missing from the “lizard brain” theory of fear
- How stress causes memory and attention problems (no, you’re probably not going crazy or getting Altzheimer’s, even if it feels that way!)
- What causes the times when you may feel stuck in panic mode for weeks or months
- What really happens in your body when you’re afraid, and how to avoid letting your fear feed on itself
- How to interrupt your body’s fear response and get control of your reactions
- The #1 thing you can do to help yourself when you’re afraid
Module 6 – Taking Control
—featuring Ashley Ambirge of The Middle Finger Project
We give up control of our lives, often without even realizing we’re doing it, out of fear. We let others run the show, make our choices, and control us, because we don’t want to be responsible for how things turn out. We avoid change, even if it means settling for unhappiness, because change is scary and often brings with it conflict and pain. It requires effort to change, whereas staying in our familiar ruts does not.
- The #1 life mistake that could keep you trapped and afraid forever
- How to identify what’s keeping you stuck–and defeat it
- Hidden payoffs that keep us embracing the status quo, even when we hate it
- Warning signs to help you identify areas where you need to make a change
- How to overcome your past and excuses to regain control of your life
Module 7 – What do you really want?
It can be scary trying to figure out what you want your life to look like. Overcoming your fears long enough to open up to yourself and figure out what you really want is a powerful step in transforming your life. Once you know what you want, you can begin taking steps toward it.
- Why we’re afraid to know what we want
- A step-by-step process to help you get clear on what you really want out of life
- How to choose well when you’re not sure which path to follow
- How to align your life with your ideals and move toward what you want without being reckless
Module 8 – Overcoming the Obstacles to Getting Started + Making Things Happen
—featuring Jenny Blake of Life After College
Nothing conquers fear like taking action. When you decide what’s important to you and start doing it, you’re taking a very powerful step to own your life and make it what you want it to be.
- How to get started (including how to figure out where to start)
- Why starting something new is so scary, and how to turn it to your advantage
- The best way to start something new to maximize your success
- Four great tricks to take the pain out of starting so you can stop struggling against yourself and do what you want to do
- How to build momentum, and how to free yourself quickly when you get stuck
- Why so much procrastination comes from fear, and how to break its hold
Module 9 – How to Realize Your Vision
—featuring Andrea Scher of Mondo Beyondo
It may seem intimidating to think about your vision for your life. This is an area of many deep-seated fears. On top of that, it’s an area of great uncertainty.
- Why it’s so important to get clear on your vision
- Proven ways to set effective goals, and a different approach to achieve awesomeness if you hate goal-setting
- How to prioritize to get the most return out of your efforts
- Ways to get past resistance and other obstacles so you can keep moving toward your vision
- What to do if you feel like nothing really interests you or is worth pursuing
- What to do if what you really want seems impossible
Module 10 – Confidence and Feeling Great
For many people, our worst fears involve being judged, being laughed at, being rejected. We can address these fears from the inside by coming to know, love, and accept ourselves.
- How to gain confidence when you don’t have it
- How to stop worrying what others think or comparing yourself to others
- How to stop needing other people’s approval
- How to embrace and step into your full self
- How to accept yourself and continue evolving more completely into who you want to be
Module 11 – Knowing, Rocking, and Revealing Your True Self + Building a Support Structure
—featuring Molly Mahar of Stratejoy
More than any other fear, the fear of letting others see your real self is deeply personal. It’s a universal fear: Everyone is afraid they’re inferior, vulnerable, deserving of rejection. Opening up to others, being real with them, and depending on them for support and help can be very scary. But it’s also one of the most rewarding things you can do.
- How to stop hiding your real self (and complaining that nobody understands you!)
- How to get help when you need it and still be strong
- How to be selfish the right way, so you can get what you need without turning into a jerk
- How (and why!) to build a support network to help you succeed, even if you’re afraid of people and don’t like accepting help
Module 12 – Choose the Right Adventures to Keep Growing and Enhance Your Life
—featuring Lachlan Cotter of The Art of Audacity
The more adventures and trips outside your comfort zone you embark on, the stronger you’ll be and the less your fear will control you. The safe-seeming option of staying home and doing what you’ve always done comes with the opportunity cost of missing out. Not having lived fully or experienced as much as they wanted is a common regret of people on their deathbed. Don’t let it be yours.
- How to select challenges to maximize your growth
- How to know when to seek adventure and growth, and when to take it easy on yourself
- How to maximize your chance of success
- How to get the most out of your experiences
This workshop is for you if:
- You’re tired of being afraid.
- You don’t want to waste any more time worrying that you’re not good enough or you’ll make a fool of yourself.
- Your fears are holding you back.
- You want the power to control your life and do what you want, instead of sticking with the status quo or settling for less.
How much will this cost?
Making lasting change in your life never happens effortlessly. It always takes an investment.
If you want to overcome your fears, you could go into therapy or hire a life coach. You could book yourself on adventures and start jumping out of planes in the wild hope that something will snap inside your head and you won’t be afraid any more.
All of those ideas will cost thousands of dollars.
Or you could try to do it yourself. Imagine all of the research you’d have to do and the money you’d spend just to get the same information that will be covered in Beyond Fear. Many of our speakers charge hundreds of dollars an hour to give presentations at events.
I know not everyone can afford to spend thousands of dollars, and I’m on fire to save other people from struggling and suffering as I did. Originally, Beyond Fear was a fully interactive 12-week workshop priced at $300. Now, you can get the self-paced homestudy version for only $97.
My Total Confidence Guarantee
At the end of this course, I expect you to feel far less fearful and anxious, have the confidence to take on bigger challenges, and have the vision to see freedom and possibilities opening up before you.
If you implement everything that I show you in the course, and you don’t feel stronger, more confident, and more in control of your life, I will give you 100% of your money back. I don’t want your money if this doesn’t work for you.
On top of that, there’s a 30-Day Easy-Out Guarantee. If it turns out you don’t like the program or think it will work for you, just send me your homework from the first module, and I’ll refund your money. No hassles, no hard feelings–just let me know in the first 30 days.
See what I did there? I removed all of the risk from you. You have absolutely nothing to lose.
It’s time to stop letting fear hold you back. You can face strife with calm purpose. You can confidently be yourself, overcome procrastination and overwhelm, and accomplish what you want. You can be liberated from fear’s hold and follow your dreams.
Now is the time to take the first step.
If you want to conquer fear, click the button below. I can’t wait to see you on the other side.
“Cara provides a very thorough and practical approach for facing and cutting through your fears. Her program provides the necessary steps and effective exercises to take you through identifying your fears and taking action to handle them. Cara is very open and honest about how she has handled her own fears and through her example, we see how the process generates results. I highly recommend Beyond Fear!”
–Jeff Johnstone, Alberta, Canada